The Ultimate RV Rental Packing list (downloadable PDF)
This RV Rental packing list was prepared particularly for a Cruise America RV Rental, where nothing is supplied. You can purchase provisional kits, but if possible, it’s best (and cheaper) to bring your own. At the bottom of this post is a downloadable PDF of the packing list. Click the following link if you would like a road trip packing list.
RV Rental Packing List for the Kitchen
- Can/Bottle Opener & Corkscrew
- Coffee Cups
- Frying Pan
- Cooking Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Eating utensils
- Mixing Bowl (microwave safe)
- Coffee maker
- Paper Towels
- Dish Towels
- Pot holder
- Cutting board
- Condiments (salt/pepper, ketchup, oil, etc)
RV Packing List for the Bathroom
- Bath Towels
- Hand Towels
- Wash Clothes
- Toilet Paper
- Dish Soap
- Handheld Broom
- Cleaning Supplies
- Sponges or Rags
- Trash Bags
- Food Storage (tupperware/baggies)
- Paper Maps (for no cell service areas)
- Flashlights (or other portable lights)
- Candles or Lantern
- Shovel (Fire pit, sand, etc)
- Drinking water
- Laundry Bag
- Detergent & roll of quarters
- Duct Tape
- Leveling Blocks (Pieces of 2×6 would work)
- Charging Cables
- Bungee cords with hooks
- Toiletry Kit: (razor, tweezers, etc.)
- Pharmacy: allergy, anti-inflammatory, etc.
- Earplugs for the light sleeper
- Insect Repellent
- Device Chargers and Outlet Adapters
- Sunscreen and Lotions
- Hair dryer, brushes, combs, ties, etc.
- First Aid Kit (bandages, antibiotic ointment, etc)
RV Packing List for Recreation Items
- Indoor Activities: card or board games, books, etc.
- Outdoor Activities: Frisbee, sports equipment, etc.
- Rain Gear: jackets, umbrellas, ponchos and boots
- Swim Gear: swimsuits, inflatable rafts or tubes, sandals, etc.
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Hats or Visor
- Firewood & Fire starter
- Outdoor seating: Chairs, Blanket, Hammock, etc.
If you have any suggestions of additional items that should be included on this RV Packing list, be sure to leave a comment below. CLICK HERE to download the printable PDF.