Mike Shubic July 19th, 2013 1 Comment
If you’re looking for a dramatic public speaker who is a seasoned marketer and expert in the travel sector and video content, Mike Shubic can provide either a solo session or be a part of a panel discussion in any of the following topics.
- Why video is an essential part of every marketing strategy.
- The Anatomy of video content.
- How to work with travel bloggers.
- How to leverage social media in the travel sector.
- Why content marketing is the holy grail to tourism marketing.
- 10 things every innkeeper should know.
- How hotels can increase their profits through video content marketing.
Formal speaking reel coming soon. In the meantime, here are a few quick snippets.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- 2018 TBEX Ostrava
- 2018 ITB Berlin
- 2018 ITIC India Conference on photo tourism
- 2017 TBEX Killarney
- 2017 TBEX Huntsville
- 2017 HTM in Nepal
- 2016 TBEX Manila
- Solo session – 15-20 minutes $2000 domestic and $3750 international
- Solo Session – 45-60 minutes $2500 domestic and $4500 international
- Panel discussion – $1500 domestic and $2750 up to 60 minutes
- **All travel expenses required. Two night stay domestically and four night stay internationally
Please inquire for more information and to book a speaking gig.
Mike Shubic is a seasoned road trip travel video blogger, traversing the byways of the world looking for those hidden gems of the road. From unique destinations, unexpected discoveries, creative cuisine, intriguing inns to exciting attractions…the road is his page. The experiences are his ink. And every 300 miles, a new chapter begins. Whether you live vicariously or by example, Mike will do the exploring so you can have an adventure.
Comments are closed.