Bed and Breakfast Experiential Coverage
If you are a Bed and Breakfast/Inn with an aire of panache, we want to hear from you. Mike’s Road Trip offers experiential coverage to help you get noticed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- During the stay – Mike will write a blog post with a backlink to your site and will upload to the “Road Diary” portion of Mike’s Road Trip—as well as several social media sites like FourSquare, Facebook and Twitter. During the stay Mike will be photographing and gathering video B-roll footage of various rooms and angles. By the second day he will begin his on-camera scenes, i.e. intro and conclusion clips, activities such as breakfast, possible interviews, etc.
- In the coming weeks – Mike will write a review/story of his experience (with links to your site) that will be supported with a few photos and video. The post will be featured on the home page of Mike’s Road Trip for at least a week, and then it can be found under the appropriate “Featured Lodging” section. (For example, Click here)
- Once live on Mike’s Road Trip – you can further leverage the experience by utilizing a customized press release that can be provided (upon request) for you to send to local media outlets.
- Asset usage – all published assets created and collected, i.e. pictures, video, content, etc. can be obtained and shared for a modest fee (please inquire or click here). (Note: original files and/or manipulation of files can also be obtained for an additional fee).
- Production of an experiential video of your B&B (approx. 2-4min). The video will be utilized to support the Mike’s Road Trip story on your B&B/Inn.
- The YouTube player code will be provided so that the video can be viewed on your own website and social media profiles.
- A photo album of pictures will be created for viewers. (see example)
- “Road Diary” posts will be created with links to your site giving readers an update on Mike’s visit.
- You’ll receive additional mentions and links in any applicable local destination coverage produced by Mike’s Road Trip.
- A mention of the “Mike’s Road Trip” post of your Inn will be made on several social media sites, i.e. Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter. Additional sites also available for a modes fee.
- All posts will be optimized for search engine traffic.
- Free 30-min marketing/web consultation (Mike is a 17-year marketing professional with over a decade of web development and online marketing experience. Click here to learn more).
- Every attempt will be made to help promote your property.
- If you’re property really stands out, you could receive additional coverage in some of the annual “Best of” posts.
- Additional coverage on travel-related and video sharing sites…including TripFilms.com where Mike is a paid contributor can also be provided for a modest fee.
- In addition to the video being uploaded to video sharing sites, the entire post can be uploaded to a variety of travel-related and social media sites, i.e. Digg, TripAdvisor, Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, HubPages, and many, many others (for a modest fee). Click here to see my social media network.
- I only feature quality B&B’s and Inns and will do a fair amount of due-diligence before I agree to visit/cover your establishment.
- If selected, I require a three to four night stay…this will allow adequate time to write scripts, interview, film and photograph your establishment—as well as your local area for additional story inclusions.
- Fee is $475 for up to a two minute video with 2 hours of filming. Each additional minute of editing is $175. Each hour of filming over 2 is $65/hr. If you consider all the time and expenses associated…this is a bargain. Transportation and royalty free background music may be additional.
- For an additional $125 I will upload your video to ten travel and video-sharing sites, i.e. TripFilms.com, Vimeo, etc.
- For an additional $175 I will upload variations of my post/story to an array of social, review and indexing sites, i.e. HubPages, Digg, TripAdvisor, etc.
- Allow 3-4 weeks (often sooner) for footage to be posted on Mike’s Road Trip.com and his social media network.
About Mike Shubic – Mike is a seasoned marketer and web developer who knows about the new rules of marketing and P/R, which is all about the web, social media and mobile marketing. Prior to Mike’s Road Trip, Mike spent five years as a freelance web developer and online marketer helping countless clients succeed online. In early 2010, Mike decided it was time for a change…he sold everything, created MikesRoadTrip.com and began traveling the country doing travel destination, lodging and travel-related reviews. In this new age we live, content marketing, social media and video marketing are the three areas paying the greatest marketing dividends…three service areas that “Mike’s Road Trip” provides.
- Click the following link to see Mike’s Road Trip social media network.
- Click the following link to see a list of testimonials from innkeepers.
- Click the following link to contact Mike’s Road Trip with any questions.
Example of Bed and Breakfast Experiential Video